Areas Of Practice
- South Carolina Bar 2003
- University of South Carolina School of Law, 2003
- The University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Science 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- Previously certified as a Circuit Court Arbitrator by the South Carolina Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification
- Frequent presenter for National Business Institute Continuing Legal Education seminars
Wayne was born, raised and graduated from high school in Orangeburg, SC. Wayne and his wife, Marshall, have 3 children and are members of First Presbyterian Church in Columbia. Wayne also serves on the board for the University of South Carolina Fellowship of Christian Athletes and coaches kids soccer with the Columbia YMCA.
Proudly representing clients in South Carolina.
Over 20 years of law experience in South Carolina.